Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lok Satta army

Mr. Karthick gave list of star volunteer names to call for hmtv shooting. He gave me one or two names from each area so that we cover most of the Hyderabad. HMTV journalist Naresh called me in the morning and told that he got approval from their C.E.O (My translation is not right. Is that what they call owner of channel?) and he would come around 11A.M. Around 20 people attended, but here are the names of few people I still remember.

* Anil
* Aziz
* Devi Prasad
* Mrs. Fathima
* Govind
* Mutyala Samy
* Ramesh
* Mrs. Renuka
* Santosh
* Subramanyam
* Uday
* Venkat Reddy

I have to mention the names of three other volunteers.
* Ramakrisha: He told that he would loose one day in campaigning and so would not be able to attend. He was volunteering in kukatpally.
* Mrs. Vrunda: She told the same. She was volunteering for L.B.Nagar.
* Amar: He filed application for Mulkajgiri. We told him he could attend only if his selection would be finalized and he was not M.L.A. candidate.

I was impressed by the responses from each of the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment