Saturday, March 21, 2009

JP's speech at Nellore

I watched several youtube videos, but I never listened to JP's speech directly. Around five thousand people attended the event. Train was two hours late, but people still stayed on. While JP was talking, people watched with great attention. This was the first time, where JP attacked other parties and their populist schemes in a public speech.

As it is already time for return train and tickets were booked, many leaders left the place. We were running three hours late. While we were listening, Devi Prasad approached us and suggested us to distribute pamphlets and manuals. Whenever we missed giving to some people in a row, they were raising or calling us. When I distributed material near a group of people, they were competing with each other to get the paper first. I wonder whether people are interested in Lok Satta or they do that for every party. I wish they show the same interest in voting for Lok Satta.

No comments:

Post a Comment